- If you do not want to hire a separate employee for the project and there is no time for existing employees;
- If you do not see that after the end of the project you would have another job for the project manager;
- Mapping and formulating project objectives;
- List of activities necessary for carrying out the project;
- Evaluation of the resources needed to carry out the project;
- Project budgeting;
- Project scheduling;
- Conducting project meetings;
- Preparation of project documentation;
- Project progress reports.
We use Asana and Toggl software to manage projects.
We also offer project management training where we discuss topics as:
- Setting project goals;
- Project and budget preparation and tools;
- Assembling the team needed to implement the project;
- Project schedule and budget tracking.
Interested? Enter your details in the fields below and we will contact you.